"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

The Public Has Given Me Many Boyfriends – Chidinma

Forum 9 years ago

The Public Has Given Me Many Boyfriends – Chidinma

The petit looking musician, who won MTN Project Fame in 2010, in an interview, addressed rumours about her, her love life, and relationships with her colleagues.

She denied allegations that she was dating the Soundcity presenter, Adams Ibrahim.

“The truth is, most people assume. The public has given me so many boyfriends, and funny enough, I haven’t met some or had any conversation with them. Talking about Adams, he is my friend, we have been friends for a long time and it is normal for people to attach something to it, most especially if it’s a relationship with the opposite sex. I have other friends too, like Dammy krane, Flavor himself, to mention a few. However, I have understood that things like these are part of the business and I just have to manage it.”
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stranger Things Season 5 Update Given by Maya Hawke, Teases ‘Very Long’ Episodes
Forum | 1 day ago

Stranger Things Season 5 Update Given by Maya Hawke, Teases ‘Very Long’ Episodes

Esther Nwachukwu slams late Jnr Pope’s wife for making public appearance instead of mourning
Forum | 1 day ago

Esther Nwachukwu slams late Jnr Pope’s wife for making public appearance instead of mourning

The Batman Part II Update Given by Andy Serkis
Forum | 1 week ago

The Batman Part II Update Given by Andy Serkis

Monsters, Inc. 2 Sequel Update Given by Pixar’s Pete Docter
Forum | 1 week ago

Monsters, Inc. 2 Sequel Update Given by Pixar’s Pete Docter