Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuruonye reveals how fraudsters almost used his house to secure N80M loan

Forum 4 years ago

Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuruonye reveals how fraudsters almost used his house to secure N80M loan

Veteran Nollywood actor, Mike Ezeruonye has raised an alarm on his social media page over imposters using his name to scam unsuspecting Nigerians.

The actor recently had a surgery on his eye to remove a cataract but it appears not even that could stop fruadsters from targeting him..

The actor shared some documents indicating that someone was impersonating him to scam innocent people.

The actor called on the EFCC and banks to take notice of such fraud schemes before unsuspecting individuals fall victim to it.  In the post, the actor he revealed the impostor almost used his Lekki apartment as collateral for an 80 million naira loan from a Nigerian bank.

The actor wrote;

”SLIDE as I say ,This is part of the rubbish I have to deal with …Pls people kindly BEWARE of this FAKE FRAUDULENT PHOTOSHOPPED DOCUMENTS used by SCAMMERS to DEFRAUD women and fans of mine..Pls Stay VIGILANT @officialefcc @firstbanknigeria”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 2 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife