“I tore my husband’s shirt in the labour room” – Laura Ikeji reveals (Video)

Forum 4 years ago

“I tore my husband’s shirt in the labour room” – Laura Ikeji reveals (Video)

Popular fashion blogger, Laura Ikeji has revealed what she went through in the labour room before giving birth to her adorable daughter.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/068ef1de8c009f74be0c2c746357f509.jpg

Recall that Laura Ikeji and her husband, Ogbonna Kanu announced the birth of their second child yesterday, as fans and lovers celebrate with them.

With the couple still in the mood of celebration, Laura Ikeji took to her Instagram Page to reveal how she tore her husband’s cloth in the labour room.

The beautiful model and brand influencer posted a video of herself dancing just hours after she gave birth to her daughter as she noted that women are strong.

She posted;

Laura Ikeji and her husband named their adorable daughter, Laurel and fans will be hoping they host a party to celebrate the arrival of the new baby.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
No Minimum Wage By End of May, No Peace – Labour Warns Nigerian Govt
Forum | 4 days ago

No Minimum Wage By End of May, No Peace – Labour Warns Nigerian Govt

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid
Forum | 5 days ago

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid

BLord Shares Grass-to-Grace Journey, Reveals Net Worth
Forum | 6 days ago

BLord Shares Grass-to-Grace Journey, Reveals Net Worth

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid
Forum | 6 days ago

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid