I Almost Committed Suicide – Tonto Dikeh

Forum 9 years ago

I Almost Committed Suicide – Tonto Dikeh

Call her Nigeria’s most controversial actress and you won’t be wrong. But did you know Tonto almost committed suicide at a point in her life? She tells it all in a recent article she wrote.

“Woke up reflecting on who I am and how far I have grown spiritually, physically as a woman. I had so much anger, So much venom, so much hate to give.I didn’t understand why; neither did I give A hoot. I was a walking disaster, A ticking time Bomb. I was on a suicide part on a regular, sigh# Bottom line I Saved me, I got to realise that no one cares about your pain or life, people already have too much on their plate.

[ads4]
I came to realise that anger is a more deadly messed up illness than cancer, my anger was the shield between me and happiness, Love, Life, etc. I came to realise that my future depends on me letting go of all the hurt/anger/negativity and fully committed to God and living a good life.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Secondary School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy
Forum | 2 days ago

Secondary School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 1 week ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Two Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To S*xual Extortion In Us After Suicide Death Of Teenage Boy
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Two Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To S*xual Extortion In Us After Suicide Death Of Teenage Boy

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities