“Since Kani became my wife, my blessings have tripled” – Davido’s older brother Adewale Adeleke says

Forum 4 years ago

“Since Kani became my wife, my blessings have tripled” – Davido’s older brother Adewale Adeleke says

Davido’s elder brother, Adewale Adeleke, appears to be enjoying marriage.

Adewale got married to his wife, Kani, in a destination wedding that took place in Dubai on February 2nd.

In a post he shared on Instagram today February 24, the billioniare son of businessman, Adedeji Adeleke, said he is indeed enjoying the favour that comes with marriage as his blessings have since tripled since he got married to his wife.

“He who finds a wife finds a good thing & obtains favor from the lord! Proverbs 18:22. The first time I saw this verse I must have been in high school & I never fully understood it until now.

Since @kani41 has become my wife my blessings have tripled! I thank God for you everyday! The honeymoon might be over but now we have the rest of our lives to build together. Love you forever #Adekani” he wrote.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/24873fbf9268392e28d842745f33672f.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 2 days ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online