Rihanna Covers V Magazine’s Summer Issue

Forum 8 years ago

Rihanna Covers V Magazine’s Summer Issue

Rihanna turns up the temperature in the summer issue of V Magazine. The “American Oxygen” singer goes topless, showing off her assets in a platinum blonde wig and blue p@anties on the cover, which reads: “The rapturous return of pop’s ultimate bad gal.”

In the colorful shoot by fashion photographer Steven Klein, RiRi drapes herself in a yellow fur while catching some rays in front of a Mobil fuel tank, and sips from a plastic cup, strategically placed over her breast. Donning a pink newsboy cap, she sU-Cks a popsicle and channels a sexy Stepford wifewhile lounging in the pool.

She also speaks about her upcoming eighth album, which is being executive produced by KanyeWest. “Dude, I’m in love with my interludes. This one called ‘James,’ joint is on constant repeat,” she said. “[The album is] soulful and aggressive, whether it’s lyrically, musically, or just the tone of my voice.”

When asked about privacy, she toldV, “Do I even give a d!ck about that anymore?”

See More Photos From RiRi’s risqué Shoot Below:
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama

EPL: Chris Sutton predicts Liverpool vs Crystal Palace, reveals major issue with Reds
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Chris Sutton predicts Liverpool vs Crystal Palace, reveals major issue with Reds

What Difference Does It Make? Actor, Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On The Ethnic Issue In Nollywood
Forum | 3 weeks ago

What Difference Does It Make? Actor, Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On The Ethnic Issue In Nollywood

I Wrote ‘Shape Of You’ for Rihanna – Ed Sheeran
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Wrote ‘Shape Of You’ for Rihanna – Ed Sheeran