I will stop twerking in public to honour my husband – Anita Joseph

Forum 4 years ago

I will stop twerking in public to honour my husband – Anita Joseph

Nollywood actress Anita Joseph, popularly known as Mother Hen has revealed that she would no longer be portraying her body in a sexually provocative way anymore.

The Newly wed told Saturday Beats that her husband has told her to stop twerking and doing all sort of display in public but should be limited to just the bedroom.

https://theinfong.com/wp-content/uploads/olusanjo-akintoye/2020/02/22/0986BF73-70FC-474A-8BC1-16564053A7FC.jpeg

The screen goddess who has painted the whole of social media with her engagement photo shoots with her husband made this revelation in a chat with Saturday Beats.

She said;

“I’ll miss my twerking videos. My husband does not like them. He once told me, ‘Your body is massive and you’re the most beautiful girl that I’ve ever seen. Please don’t twerk anymore. However, I twerk in the room these days.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Joseph Quinn: Gladiator 2 Filming Was ‘A Little Scary’
Forum | 3 days ago

Joseph Quinn: Gladiator 2 Filming Was ‘A Little Scary’

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 4 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 5 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring