May Allah forgive me for the blind love I used to have for Buhari - hausa man cries out

Forum 4 years ago

May Allah forgive me for the blind love I used to have for Buhari - hausa man cries out

A hausa man identified as Sadiq Suleiman is presently counting his losses for investing his support to President Muhammadu Buhari in the build up to last generation elections which saw the All Progressives Congress extending their rule to 2023.

Just one year into the second tenure, and Sadiq is already regreting his action as well as wished he gave Atiku Abubakar a chance to lead.

The man shared a photo of himself which he took while in Saudi Arabia where he went for Haj and posing the 4 plus 4 signs indicating his support for Muhammadu Buhari.

"When I was madly in love with President Buhari. May Allah forgive me for the blind love I used to have for this failure.

@atiku we hope u forgive us, we have learn our lesson from Mr fake." he shared.

However, his post trigger reactions from many people. See the reaction below.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish