Simi Esiri's Sister, Titi Osomo Gets Engaged To Producer J Adesanya

6 years ago

J Adesanya, JM Films producer, took to instagram to announce his engagement to Dr Sid's wife, Simi Osomo Esiri's younger sister, Titi Osomo. He wrote, ' Marrying the love of my life - Thank you Almighty Lord for blessing me with the most amazing woman in the universe! I love you T.'. Congrats to them.
[ads4]

Related forums
Cubana Chief Priest Releases Chat Purportedly Between Maria and His Sister Whose Husband She Snatched
Forum

Cubana Chief Priest Releases Chat Purportedly Between Maria and His Sister Whose Husband She Snatched

31 mins ago
How My Sister Found Out Her Husband Sponsored Maria to Appear on BBNaija, Managed Her Page - Cubana Chiefpriest
Forum

How My Sister Found Out Her Husband Sponsored Maria to Appear on BBNaija, Managed Her Page - Cubana Chiefpriest

36 mins ago
Cubana Chiefpriest Showers Dollars, Pounds on Sister After Calling Out BBNaija
Forum

Cubana Chiefpriest Showers Dollars, Pounds on Sister After Calling Out BBNaija's Maria (Video)

8 hours ago
Anita Joseph’s Husband Tells Nollywood Stakeholders To Ensure Her Marital Surname
Forum

Anita Joseph’s Husband Tells Nollywood Stakeholders To Ensure Her Marital Surname 'Olagunju' Is Added In Every Movie She Gets Featured In (Video)

5 days ago