Disable Ad-blockers, "Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

My hips is such a big problem to me – South African lady cries out

Forum 9 years ago

My hips is such a big problem to me – South African lady cries out

The 43 year old South African lady (photo above) is regretting having too much blessings on her behind. While some ladies are taking desperate measures to enhance their hip size, she wishes there was a way to reduce her size 34 hips which have been tremendously growing since 2008 and not stopping.

[ads4]
My aunt has to make clothes for me as I can’t find my size at the clothing stores.” Julia said she was told at a hospital to exercise, but that slimmed only her upper body.“ When I walk in the street people laugh at me and that makes me feel so small. I am a joke to people. They don’t know the pain I go through.”

“These hips make my life a nightmare,” she said. My last job lasted only a few months. “They wanted me to wear pants, but I didn’t have the size so they told me they had to let me go,” “I have to pay for two seats in a taxi as I take up so much space.” (Lol, @pay for two seats)

“I can’t share a bed with anyone because I take up almost the whole bed”. “I don’t have kids. I’m afraid I’ll never be a mum because pregnancy might make my condition even worse,” said Julia while talking to a south African news reporter.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady in the Lake: Natalie Portman Thriller Gets Premiere Date at Apple TV+
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady in the Lake: Natalie Portman Thriller Gets Premiere Date at Apple TV+

Ademola Lookman shuns Ivory Coast, South Africa as he names most difficult game at AFCON 2023
Forum | 4 days ago

Ademola Lookman shuns Ivory Coast, South Africa as he names most difficult game at AFCON 2023

EPL: Football isn’t about big names – Pochettino on Chelsea’s win over Spurs
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Football isn’t about big names – Pochettino on Chelsea’s win over Spurs

We Are Lady Parts Season 2 Trailer Previews Peacock Comedy Return
Forum | 1 week ago

We Are Lady Parts Season 2 Trailer Previews Peacock Comedy Return