Another Church Gives Money To Honest Airport cleaner

Forum 9 years ago

Another Church Gives Money To Honest Airport cleaner

Josephine Ugwu, the honest airport cleaner who returned about N6million she found during a routine cleanup at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport airport toilet, was hosted by Pastor Wole Oladiyun and the congregation of Christ Livingspring Apostolic Ministry in Lagos recently.

A cheque was presented to her with an advise that she should go and start a new business.
[ads4]

While appreciating the Pastor and the congregation for their good gesture towards her, Josephine said the owner of the money which she returned had recently called her and paid in N20, 000 into her account for which she is grateful.

On April 5th, Josephine was also hosted by the founder of TREM, Lagos, Bishop Mike Okonkwo.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 17 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service
Forum | 23 hours ago

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 1 day ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update
Forum | 2 days ago

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update