Did Nicki Minaj Just Get Engaged to Meek Mill?

Forum 9 years ago

Did Nicki Minaj Just Get Engaged to Meek Mill?

UPDATE: Nicki Minaj returned to the ‘Gram with a photo of the ring, indeed. Donning a solid heart-shaped diamond on her ring finger, she captioned the photo with multiple emojis, expressing her immense happiness. Seems like congratulations are due!

Either Nicki Minaj got engaged to Meek Mill last night or she just nabbed the award for “Online Troll of the Year” for 2015. The famed femcee took to Twitter earlier today to share a brief tweet which was composed of a ring, heart and diamond emojis followed by, “I’ll post it later.” Evidently, she hinted at receiving an engagement ring from her MMG boyfriend.

Chances Onika was playing around on social media are huge, but we spotted a few more posts which back her tweet up. Last night, Meek also got on Twitter and shared a simple heart emoji. We suppose he popped the question around that time.

Meanwhile, Nicki published two photos on Instagram. In the first one she and Mill are posing together with what appears to be a huge diamond ring on her wedding finger. The second image she shared was a screenshot of a text
exchange they both had, alluding to the events which supposedly went down last night.

All of the evidence is available in the gallery below. Nicki sent her followers into a frenzy just a few days after Meek told XXL he and the raptress are officially a pair. It all makes sense, but aren’t they moving too fast?

See more photos below:
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals
Forum | 5 days ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 6 days ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments