ABOMINATION!: See What This Lady is Doing to Her Mother Because of What Pastor Told Her

Forum 4 years ago

ABOMINATION!: See What This Lady is Doing to Her Mother Because of What Pastor Told Her

How else would you describe this shameful act by this lady captured in this video flogging the woman who birthed her other than 'abomination'? If you are raising children, this video may just be one of those videos you need to watch.

Today, this video of a lady beating her mother surfaced on the internet.

According to information gathered, the lady started flogging the woman who gave birth to her based on the message he got from her pastor.

Earlier her pastor was reported to have allegedly told the lady that her mom is a witch.

This was actually reported to be the reason for her flogging the woman who has toiled all her life to raise her.

It's so sad to behold and I deeply feel pained for the woman.

So what do you think? Can you ever raise your hand to flog your mother on any ground?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 4 mins ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 6 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 7 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 7 hours ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara