Camerooninan Based in China Says He Rather Dies in China After He Tested Positive For Coronavirus

Forum 4 years ago

Camerooninan Based in China Says He Rather Dies in China After He Tested Positive For Coronavirus

China based Camerooninan man named Kem senou pavel Daryl who is studying in China for a very long time, currently tested positive to Coronavirus had taken to the media that he rather dies in china than coming home with the virus.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/5933574883c12b21a1d6d7ddb9da2f88.jpg

He wrote:

“No matter what happens I don’t want to take the sickness back to Africa.”

He said he suspected he had the virus when he started feeling feverish, uncontrollable cough, and flu-like discharge symptoms before he was diagnosed of having the virus.

He said:

“When I was going to the hospital for the first time I was thinking about my death and how I thought it was going to happen.”

For 13 days he remained in isolation in a local Chinese hospital. Taking drugs meant for HiV patient and as God may have it , he is seeing signs of recovery. The CT scan had showed less of the virus in his immune this made him the first Africa man with the virus responding to treatment His medical care was covered by the Chinese state.

“I don’t want to go home before finishing studying. I think there is no need to return home because all hospital fees were taken care of by the Chinese government,” says Mr Senou.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 3 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

Ondo Traditional Ruler, Olojoda Dies A Month To His First Anniversary
Forum | 4 days ago

Ondo Traditional Ruler, Olojoda Dies A Month To His First Anniversary

Actor Junior Pope Dies In A Boat Accident
Forum | 1 week ago

Actor Junior Pope Dies In A Boat Accident