When I Return From Surgery, Many Marriages Will Break – Bobrisky

Forum 4 years ago

When I Return From Surgery, Many Marriages Will Break – Bobrisky

Many people who are close to Bobrisky know that when she speaks, she keeps to her words. But that would be difficult now that the crossdresser has vowed to break marriages when she returns from surgery.

Bobrisky has revealed plans to undergo another cosmetic surgery in order to look more attractive and beautiful, although she did not disclose where and when. But to her, when she returns from the surgery, four things would happen.

https://firstreportsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/imgonline-com-ua-compressed-g17WdwAl7jbKzm.jpg

First, guys will see and feel the impact that she has done cosmetic surgery; second, many homes will be in disarray; third, streets will scatter; and lastly, marriages will collapse.

Taking to her Instagram page on Wednesday, she wrote, “When am done with all my surgeries ehnnnn, guys go hear am, homes go break, street go scatter, marriage go collapse.”

Bobrisky is rumored to have fully transitioned from male to female after undergoing a series of expensive surgeries. After the alleged surgeries, her boobs became larger, the same with her bum bum.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BREAKING: FG Begins Disbursement Of N200bn Palliative Loans
Forum | 1 day ago

BREAKING: FG Begins Disbursement Of N200bn Palliative Loans

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State
Forum | 1 day ago

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State

Velma Season 2 Trailer Previews Return of Mindy Kaling’s Animated Scooby-Doo Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Velma Season 2 Trailer Previews Return of Mindy Kaling’s Animated Scooby-Doo Series

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series