World oldest Footballer: 5 Unbelievable Things He Said About Messi & Ronaldo

Forum 4 years ago

World oldest Footballer: 5 Unbelievable Things He Said About Messi & Ronaldo

The Retired Professional Footballer From Brazil, Who Played Forward For His Country Brazil, He Is Wildly Regarded Is The Greatest Footballer Of All Time

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/802d15d716282a0de3f696854bdcff01.jpg

This Legendary Player Who Is Known As Pele I'm Sure You Must Have Heard Of Him Somehow Or Somewhere Before

Pele Who Is Known For Winning Three (3) World Cup On A Roll. Here Are What He Said About Messi & Ronaldo

1. Messi & Ronaldo Are Blessed With An Extraordinary Skills Which They Can Use To Dribble & Score Effectively

2. They're The God Of Soccer This Two G.O.A.T Has Won Alot Of Awards & They Have Earned Alot Which Most Oldest Players Never Achieved Till The End Of Their Careers

3. They're Both Technically Gifted With Numerous Skills & Tactics

4. They Both Have Better Goal To Game Ratio They Scord Prolifically For Their Clubs

5. Both Messi & Ronaldo Has Scored More Than 100 Goals In Their Competitions Which Is Very Impressive & Difficult To Achieve

Thanks For Reading, Who Is Really The GOAT Of Football?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 20 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 5 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’
Forum | 1 week ago

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’