There Is Nothing Wrong With Singing In Night Clubs – Gospel Singer

Forum 9 years ago

There Is Nothing Wrong With Singing In Night Clubs – Gospel Singer

Lanre Teriba, popularly known as Atorise, is the chief executive officer of LTEE Records, a music company he recently set up to give wings to the dreams of burgeoning singers.

Recently, the gospel artiste defended why he had been performing at parties and night clubs, stressing that it’s a way of spreading God’s message.

“I am the first gospel artiste to take God’s message of liberation and deliverance through songs to night clubs. I don’t see anything wrong in it, but it is all to the glory of God.

“I just want people to know that whatever they can enjoy out there, they can enjoy it with God. I perform at parties and I also encourage many gospel artistes to play at parties so they can make a living for themselves.”
[ads4]
According to his words, “Jesus knows me and I know Him, every other thing to me is secondary and inconsequential.

“I don’t sing about myself and none of my songs is about me. God directs and He fills my mouth anytime I want to compose any song. I don’t know where it comes from, all I know is that God loves me and I won’t disappoint Him,” the artiste asserted.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 2 days ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush

Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut
Forum | 3 days ago

Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut

Amotekun Arrests Night Guard Over Air Conditioner Theft
Forum | 5 days ago

Amotekun Arrests Night Guard Over Air Conditioner Theft