Tiwa Savage, Davido, Others Celebrate New President

Forum 9 years ago

Tiwa Savage, Davido, Others Celebrate New President

As the nation enters a new era, courtesy of a new leader at the helm of affairs of this country, our entertainers have also been celebrating and eulogizing the winner of the just concluded 2015 presidential election, General (Rtd) Muhammadu Buhari.

Fresh from a concert in London, Tiwa Savage was one of the distinguished personalities in the entertainment industry to express her feelings on the social media. The first lady of Marvin Crew, who along with others, campaigned for Alliance Progressive Congress, APC tweeted. Her words read: @officialtiwasavage ‘ Mr President, please take your seat. You are Welcome’.

[ads4]
Tonto Dike was also overjoyed. While rejoicing over the victory of Gen(Rtd) Muhammadu Buhari as the President-elect of Nigeria, the actress revealed that she is seven million Naira richer. Tonto is not only excited that she didn’t sell her vote and choice, the actress is happy that she has won seven Million Naira on the president-elect, Muhammadu Buhari.

The actress took to her Instagram page to express her joy at not selling out her voice, and her seven million naira win;”Awwwwww my heart is JOYED. I didn’t sell my voice or my Vote*** #off the record, I just won 7million NARIA on MR PRESIDENT”. The queen of Poko was missing at all President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign events attended by most Nollywood actors.

Olu Maintain and HKN boss, Davido, have joined millions of Nigerians in celebration mood as APC candidate, Muhammadu Buhari is set to be declared winner of the Presidential election. The three music stars are among the numerous pop acts that campaigned for the APC and they’ve just shared photos from the campaign events for APC on social media. In the case of Davido, who like Olu Maintain shared a picture, it is double celebration as his uncle, Isiaka Adeleke, also clinched a senatorial seat in Osun state.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 15 hours ago

Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy

New Sleepy Hollow Movie in Development at Paramount
Forum | 16 hours ago

New Sleepy Hollow Movie in Development at Paramount

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 21 hours ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage