I Am The Greatest Afrobeats Singer After Fela – Burna Boy

Forum 4 years ago

I Am The Greatest Afrobeats Singer After Fela – Burna Boy

Burna Boy has made claims that he is the best afro-beats recording artist since the death of legendary, Fela Kuti.

The “Pull Up” singer made the claims via a series of tweets on his Twitter handle: @burnaboy.

In his first tweet he wrote; “same people that wish you the best to your face are the same people that hope and pray you Fail so that they can feel better about themselves.

That’s just Life. That’s why complements mean nothing to me cuz hate, Jealousy and “it shoul have been me” are sugar coated by them.”

In another tweet he added that Timaya made him realize the world can do better without the best.

“FACT! I always knew I was and I am THE BEST. Everyone you think is the best KNOWS I’m BEST since Fela Kuti.

But @timayatimaya told me something a long time ago that made me not care about being the best.

“The World can do without the Best” the world will still spin regardless,” he wrote.

However, the Grammy-nominated singer has been trending on Nigerian Twitter for his claims about been the best afro-beats singer.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 13 hours ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 1 day ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself