I will marry Jocelyn Dumas — JJC

Forum 9 years ago

I will marry Jocelyn Dumas — JJC

Speaking in a recent interview with London’s Bang FM, JJC was subjected to an intense interview session where he was asked who he is going to ignore, kiss or marry among Genevieve Nnaji, Lupita Nyong’ö and Joselyn Dumas.

In his reply the singer didn’t mince words. “Let’s go this way, I will ignore Genevieve, she is a beauty, she is amazing but I don’t want to share my brother’s ex, it’s very controversial for that reason, so, it’s better I’m the first taker. I will kiss Lupita, she did a very good job in the movie,12 year A Slave, I will kiss her to console her for the assault she received in that movie and I will marry Joselyn Dumas.”
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says
Forum | 6 days ago

‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says

“Men don not marry women that they like” – Kimmy K
Forum | 6 days ago

“Men don not marry women that they like” – Kimmy K

I Knew I Would Marry My Wife a Month Into Our Relationship – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Knew I Would Marry My Wife a Month Into Our Relationship – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu

Hustle So Your Kids Can Marry For Love And Not Hunger – BBNaija Star, Bella Okagbue Voices Out
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Hustle So Your Kids Can Marry For Love And Not Hunger – BBNaija Star, Bella Okagbue Voices Out