My shoe collection is more expensive than some people’s houses – Hushpuppi

Forum 4 years ago

My shoe collection is more expensive than some people’s houses – Hushpuppi

Nigerian social media big boy, Hushpuppi has trampled on the predicaments of poor Nigerians as he brags about his collection of footwears on social media.

Just this weekend, he was seen in a battle with Davido on the dance floor as they spray hard currencies at Wale Adeleke’s wedding. Age was a guest at the event and he made his presence felt by raining dollar notes on the bride and groom as they have their first dance.

Like that was not enough to oppress his followers, he appeared on social media again today to throw a direct shot at poor people. In the post, Hushpuppi shows off his impressive shoe collection, which he thinks costs more than some people’s mortgage.

For a minute after his fellow social media billionaire Mompha was arrested, Hushpuppi went into hiding out of fear.

He’s back now and flaunting what he got.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NOUN notice on collection of Matriculation Gown
Forum | 2 days ago

NOUN notice on collection of Matriculation Gown

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 5 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 5 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa