Michael Jackson's Producer To Work With Mavin Boss Don Jazzy

Forum 9 years ago

Michael Jackson's Producer To Work With Mavin Boss Don Jazzy

Don Jazzy shared on his Instagram which reveals that Grammy Award–winning American producer,Teddy Riley, wants to work with him.

Don Jazzy has revealed that one of Michael Jacksons’sproducers wants to work with him.

The Mavin Records boss is regarded as the best producer in the country, after a successful career of making hit songs. His current project artistes at Mavin Records are already relatively successful, and that has attracted interests from abroad.

Don Jazzy shared on his Instagram which reveals that Grammy Award–winning American producer, Teddy Riley, wants to work with him.

[ads4]
The post reads below:

“So my guy @Gproduction was at a Chris Brown concert with one of the greatest writer/producer of all time @teddyriley1. Turns out that he has heard my work and wants to work with me. This is the genius that wrote and produced ‘Remember the time’ for King Michael Jackson. Na #Godwin o #SMD #Mavin cc @Thisiswurld”

Teddy Riley is a singer-songwriter, musician, keyboardist and record producer credited with the creation of the New jack swing genre. He has written and produced for Michael Jackson, Bobby Brown, Doug E. Fresh, Today, Keith Sweat, Heavy D., Usher, Jane Child,etc.

Riley is credited with having a massive impact and seminal influence on the formation of contemporary R&B, hip-hop, soul and pop since the 1980s, and he is reputed to be worth $80 million due to his productions.

Don Jazzy is currently set to star in the video of his collaboration with Iyanya, ‘The Gift’.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Forum | 1 day ago

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

Michael Owen names three EPL stars that would improve Arsenal
Forum | 2 days ago

Michael Owen names three EPL stars that would improve Arsenal

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done
Forum | 2 days ago

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama
Forum | 3 days ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama