Mercy Johnson, daughter avoid Lagos traffic by riding GEJ’s train

Forum 9 years ago

Mercy Johnson, daughter avoid Lagos traffic by riding GEJ’s train

Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson and her daughter Purity avoided the incessant traffic gridlock on Lagos roads, especially the Ikeja axis, on Monday, by taking a ride on one of the fully air-conditioned trains commissioned by the Goodluck Jonathan’s administration.

According to Mercy Johnson, she decided to take the train to Ikeja instead of going through traffic in Lagos. She posted a picture of herself and daughter on her instagram page with the caption ‘Traffic emergency last night.. Ran with my heels off, Purity & I caught the train to Ikeja. No dulling’

She also posted a video of them on the train with the caption ‘Purity and I braved a train ride to Ikeja… Not Everytime Endure Lagos Traffic for 5 Hours, Sometimes….take the tube!’
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 1 day ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

Lagos Govt Arrests 25 Suspected Miscreants, Including Lebanese Squatting Under Bridges
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos Govt Arrests 25 Suspected Miscreants, Including Lebanese Squatting Under Bridges

Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog
Forum | 1 day ago

Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth