'I stopped caring about what people thought of me years ago' - Tonto Dikeh

Forum 9 years ago

'I stopped caring about what people thought of me years ago' - Tonto Dikeh

The singer/actress, who looks stunning in Burgundy hair, took to instagram to remind people that she doesn't give a hoot about what they think about her. What she wrote after the cut..
[ads4]
'I STOPPED CARING ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT OF ME YEARS AGO* THOUGHTS CHANGE,FEELINGS CHANGE BUT THANK GOD THAT JESUS IS CONSISTENT YESTERDAY,TODAY & FOREVER* BE FREE FROM PEOPLE'S EVER CHANGING THOUGHTS ABOUT YOU* ITS ALL SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON THEIR TODAY & TOMMORROW FEELINGS* JUST ANOTHER REASON TO BE FREE FROM PEOPLES BONDAGE. They hate you today? it's ok,TOMMORROW IS A NEW DAY.'

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 1 day ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 2 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK