"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

M.I Abaga Rants About How He Was Disrespected by Popular Lagos Night Club

Forum 9 years ago

M.I Abaga Rants About How He Was Disrespected by Popular Lagos Night Club

Rapper M.I has been on a ranting spree lately. Days after his outburst about Etcetera, the Jos born rapper is back at it, this time his rants are aimed at popular Lagos night club, Quilox.

Quilox has been in the news in the past for throwing out guests, being rude and sometimes beating up customers and this time it appears M is on the receiving end.

Jude Abaga who is passionately known as M.I to his fans was obviously feeling aggrieved while he tweeted “Quilox as a business disrespected me and my brand tonight, In more reasonable settings.. Whoever the manager was tonight should be fired!! By what do I know..,”.

Details of what happened are still sketchy as at the time of this report.

M.I concluded by stating he won’t be returning to the night club anytime soon “I don’t think I will be going back there anytime soon.. Yall just lost a customer..” he concluded
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Joke Silva, Olu Jacobs spotted relaxing at Ikoyi Club following death rumour
Forum | 1 day ago

Joke Silva, Olu Jacobs spotted relaxing at Ikoyi Club following death rumour

Influencer Kelly Kosi exposes popular politician who slept with her and paid only N3k
Forum | 1 day ago

Influencer Kelly Kosi exposes popular politician who slept with her and paid only N3k

New Trap Trailer Sees Josh Hartnett Playing a Serial Killer in M. Night Shyamalan Thriller Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

New Trap Trailer Sees Josh Hartnett Playing a Serial Killer in M. Night Shyamalan Thriller Movie

Olamide gifts ₦1 million to popular TikToker, Peller on TikTok live
Forum | 3 days ago

Olamide gifts ₦1 million to popular TikToker, Peller on TikTok live