Tonto Dikeh's Mr X may be divorced...see tweets.

Forum 9 years ago

Tonto Dikeh's Mr X may be divorced...see tweets.

Earlier today, I received exclusive photos from a woman claiming to be friends with the woman in the wedding photo with Tonto Dikeh's Mr X, Bimbo Coker. She claimed they were still married. But I received a phone call from Mr X's associates saying he's divorced.
Then someone also drew my attention to tweets by this man @larucheebam who claims he was at the wedding, also confirming that Tonto's man is divorced. Don't know what the truth is, all I know is that this back and forth is good for my business...lol. See the tweets after the cut...
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities

You Are Doing Eye Service - Nigerians Tell Tonto Dikeh After She Celebrated Nigerian Armed Forces
Forum | 3 months ago

You Are Doing Eye Service - Nigerians Tell Tonto Dikeh After She Celebrated Nigerian Armed Forces

VeryDarkman Criticizes Tonto Dikeh And Phyna For Promoting Skincare Product Without NAFDAC Number
Forum | 3 months ago

VeryDarkman Criticizes Tonto Dikeh And Phyna For Promoting Skincare Product Without NAFDAC Number