Tonto Dikeh's Mr X is married?

Forum 9 years ago

Tonto Dikeh's Mr X is married?

My people, I was just minding my own business this afternoon, when I received this email o. The woman accused me of posting a photo of her friend's husband and passing him off as Tonto Dikeh's boyfriend. My people, see me o? It's what I saw on instagram that I posted here na, abi?....lol

So, the woman said the Mr X Tonto Dikeh revealed on her instagram page yesterday as her man is Churchill Oladunni, who married her friend Bimbo Coker in December 2012 in Sango Otta. They sent me white wedding and traditional wedding photos as confirmation. (See above)

They now asked me to take down his photo. Take down what? Na me post am for instagram? Meanhwile, is he really the same guy? (See the previous post here)...and continue to see more pics of Churchill and his alleged wife...
[ads4]

One of the hassles of being single is that people never stop asking you about it..lol. After a while, you just repeat the same thing to everyone.

When asked if being single bothered her and why it's been difficult for her to get married, singer Essence said;
"It bothers some people. Some think it is destiny. If you can work towards it, fine. It doesn't just work for everybody. If it happens, fine. If not, fine"she said

"Marriage is difficult. A lot of people in it are not enjoying it. Some are enjoying it. It is not just me. I wouldn't be sent to hell if I don't get married" she said

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sarah Martins Warns Married Men
Forum | 2 days ago

Sarah Martins Warns Married Men

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

You Are Moving On To Become A Sidechick To Another Married Man - Actor Caz Chidiebere Slams Mabel After She Announced Split From AY
Forum | 3 weeks ago

You Are Moving On To Become A Sidechick To Another Married Man - Actor Caz Chidiebere Slams Mabel After She Announced Split From AY

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities