Valentine Day Is Not Love Day To, But A Beaten Day - Ginika Maureen

Forum 9 years ago

Valentine Day Is Not Love Day To, But A Beaten Day - Ginika Maureen

As they say, different strokes for different folks and what better way to serve you potpourri of St Valentine’s confessions than real confessions from real people who had real experiences that have remained indelible in their hearts. For these entertainment divas, their different stories are sweet and sour:

Sexy Nollywood actress who has just done her latest film ‘Born Again Sisters’ is one of the people who do not look to St. Valentines day with much relish because the day brings to her mind so much dread and fear. The last and only one she celebrated, according to her, ended in disaster.

“ The Val I will never forget was the one my ex beat me blue and black because I answered a call. A toaster called me and was wishing me happy Val with my ex listening. It was in the car he gave me the first slap. Next, he took me home and gave me the beating of my life and it was bad that.

Ginika Maureen
I couldn’t do anything. He left me in the house, went out and later came back with a girl. All the Val gifts he bought for me he gave them to her. It was so bad that I cried all day. Till date I don’t know what Val is, because I hate Valentine’s days” she narrated gloomily.

“It made me hate my ex and also hate the thing called love. I am single now. Believe me my dear, that was the very first Val I was celebrating with him and it turned out to be something else. I don’t think Val day means lovers’ day, to me, it is beating day” she added.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 4 days ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis
Forum | 4 days ago

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis

Bob Marley: One Love Sets Paramount+ Streaming Date
Forum | 4 days ago