I am accountable for what my fans hear — Ms Jaie

Forum 9 years ago

I am accountable for what my fans hear — Ms Jaie

We may not have given Ms Jaie enough attention when she releasedKilon poppin. The R&B diva who has got a voice that can calm troubled souls has revealed that she is responsible for what her fans hear.

In her words: “Sometimes you get into compromising positions when someone wants you to wear something or say something that doesn’t correlate with who you are. I just don’t do anything I don’t want to do. I don’t see the point. I am not going to wear what I don’t want to wear or sing about what I don’t want to sing about.
[ads4]
At the end of the day, I am accountable for what my fans hear so I try to make sure that everything that I do, I can put my hands up and say I am proud of it.Young girls are watching. If it’s not something I want my future children to see, then I won’t do it.”

Speaking on her plans for 2015, the singer cum entrepreneur says she is ready to give her fans quality music. “My plan is just to put out good music this year. Its just all about the music. I just want to give my fans quality music that can stand up against international competitors.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 2 days ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

Impeachment: Court To Hear Shaibu’s Suit Against Assembly, Others April 19
Forum | 6 days ago

Impeachment: Court To Hear Shaibu’s Suit Against Assembly, Others April 19

Court To Hear Suit Against Edo APC Gov Candidate May 8
Forum | 1 week ago

Court To Hear Suit Against Edo APC Gov Candidate May 8