I Want to Have a Child Now –Singer Tekno

Forum 9 years ago

I Want to Have a Child Now –Singer Tekno

Augustine Kelechi aka Tekno shot into limelight with the release of the hit singles, Onyenekwu and Holiday. The twenty-one-year old budding star speaks about the current trend of Nigerian musicians raising children outside wedlock in a new interview with Spice. Excerpts:

*.Fame, money and women, how do you handle the three?

If your hustle is like mine, you will handle the three well. I have a mother who constantly guides me. I have a younger brother in school and a family I take care of. There is no time to be carried away by fame, alcohol and women. It does not matter if I sang one of the biggest songs in 2014 .I have to make another hit or I would become irrelevant.

*.Are you dating?

I don’t have a girlfriend.

*.Musicians are raising children outside wedlock. Can you do same?

Yes, I can. Marriage is beautiful but I have seen people marry and divorce. Irrespective of the fact that my parents have an amazing union, I don’t want to get married now. I will get married between the ages of 35 and 38 but I want to have a child now.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’

FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star
Forum | 1 day ago

FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star