Tunde Kelani’s ‘Dazzling Mirage’ debuts at cinemas nationwide

Forum 9 years ago

Tunde Kelani’s ‘Dazzling Mirage’ debuts at cinemas nationwide

Celebrated veteran Nollywood filmmaker, Tunde Kelani’s 2014 movie, Dazzling Mirage is set for cinemas across the country from February 20, 2015.
Premiered on November 7, 2014 at the MUSON Centre, Lagos, the movie has screened already at a number of film festivals at home and abroad. Adapted fromYinka Egbokhare‘s novel with same title and written by Ade Solanke, the movie parades a robust cast including Kunle Afolayanand Lala Akindoju.

Speaking on the movie, Kelani said: ‘All of us are connected directly or indirectly to the sufferers of this ailment. I’m intrigued by the writer’s approach to weave a love story with it and that to me is an attraction. I have also had personal relationship with sufferers of this aliment and I consider it my responsibility to bring their story to fore.’

Known for her stage productions, Lala Akindoju boasts a growing fan base following her appearances in plays like ‘The V Monologue’and ‘The Gods Are Not To Blame‘ and explores her character in the movie,Funmi wo with vigour and conviction.
[ads4]
The movie also stars others including veteran actress, Taiwo Ajai Lycett,Bimbo Manuel,Carol King,Seun AkindeleandYomi Fash-Lanso.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Welfare Still A Mirage – Atiku Laments Ahead of May Day
Forum | 1 week ago

Welfare Still A Mirage – Atiku Laments Ahead of May Day

Kwankwaso’s Presidential Ambition in NNPP Mirage — APC
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Kwankwaso’s Presidential Ambition in NNPP Mirage — APC's Salihu Lukman

He Is Busy Posting And Making His Money – Blessing Ceo Slams Tunde Ednut for Abandoning VDM
Forum | 1 month ago

He Is Busy Posting And Making His Money – Blessing Ceo Slams Tunde Ednut for Abandoning VDM

SSANU, NASU Commence Nationwide Strike, Shut Universities
Forum | 1 month ago

SSANU, NASU Commence Nationwide Strike, Shut Universities