Stop Twitter Fight And Stupid Beef- T.I Warns Iggy Azalea

Forum 9 years ago

Stop Twitter Fight And Stupid Beef- T.I Warns Iggy Azalea

T.I warned Iggy Azalea to stop the beef and Twitter wars and get back to music.

Tip signed Iggy to his Grand Hustle Records. Iggy has been involved in so many feuds on social media withSnoop Dogg,Eminem,Nicki Minaj,Eve,Jill Scottand most recently,Steve Madden.

When TMZ asked T.I that“Considering that Iggy is on your record label, do you think she needs to respond to everything that is happening in her life?”
T.I said“Absolutely not, I think she should focus on what got her here and that’s her music and her performing and continue to just present her talents to the world.”
[ads4]
Tip also said “It’s like asking Tom Brady if he should be commenting on deflate-gate, you know what I’m saying? He should be worried about the big game on Sunday.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 3 days ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 3 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men