D’banj Caught on Camera Checking Out Amber Rose’s Massive Behind

Forum 9 years ago

D’banj Caught on Camera Checking Out Amber Rose’s Massive Behind

Oh . .Who doesn’t like a large behind? Apparently,D’banj was caught by the camera taking a peep at Amber Rose’sMassive Behind at his 10 year anniversary celebration which took place last night, 31st of January 2015 at Ocean View, Victoria Island, Lagos.

MeanwhileD’Banjhas thanked his fans, friends and colleagues for coming out to show support last night!
oh what a night!!!! thanks to everyone that came to party and kick start my 10th year anniversary celebration luv u all and god bless .
[ads4]
let the fun continue private beach things!!! ooossshhheee

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tow Cast: Octavia Spencer Joins Rose Byrne-Led Biopic
Forum | 1 week ago

Tow Cast: Octavia Spencer Joins Rose Byrne-Led Biopic

I Was Checking The Function Of My Retracted Manhood - 22-year-old Man Who Allegedly Defiled Toddler In Ibadan Says
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Was Checking The Function Of My Retracted Manhood - 22-year-old Man Who Allegedly Defiled Toddler In Ibadan Says

Caught Stealing: Austin Butler to Star in New Crime Thriller Directed by Darren Aronofsky
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Caught Stealing: Austin Butler to Star in New Crime Thriller Directed by Darren Aronofsky

NDLEA Launches Massive Raids In Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Others, Seizes 44,948kg Drugs, Arrests 4 Kingpins
Forum | 3 weeks ago

NDLEA Launches Massive Raids In Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Others, Seizes 44,948kg Drugs, Arrests 4 Kingpins