‘I’d give anything to have Kefee back’ – Husband

Forum 9 years ago

‘I’d give anything to have Kefee back’ – Husband

Popular OAP and widower of late gospel music star,? Kefee ?, Teddy Don Momohis surely yet to get over the untimely death of his wife.

Teddy is currently organising a post-humous album launch for the late wife billed to hold on her birthday, February 5, 2015 in Lagos. Speaking with NET on late Kefee, the Radio/Tv host said: ‘

That’s my best friend, she was my only friend, and there are so many things we planned to achieve together but since she’s not here, her friend (Me) is still here.’

Sharing some of the things they had planned to do together before her untimely death in June 2014, Teddy said: ‘One of the plans was releasing her album which is why I am doing it now. Another side of her people won’t get to see is her creative side, she actually wanted to have a conglomerate of film making, she went to the best video directing school in the world in Chicago and was a already certified video director and it’s really painful that the world will not see that part of her but thank God I’m here, I’m here to project it.
[ads4]
‘Her new album,Blessedis a 12-track album and even at that, we had to pick the best 12 from her pool of songs, she will still be releasing albums for many years to come because apart from this new album, she still has over 50 unreleased songs.’
While trying to press on with plans they had conceived before the passing of his wife, Teddy, however, admits he misses his wife in a way her cannot describe and says he would give anything to have her back.
‘Just not seeing her around is the most important I miss the most, not the things we did together or events we went together, what I miss most is her presence and I’ll give anything in the world to have it back.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval
Forum | 8 hours ago

Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 6 days ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 6 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary