Kanye And I Are Trying Our Best to Have Another Kid- Kim Kardashian

Forum 9 years ago

Kanye And I Are Trying Our Best to Have Another Kid- Kim Kardashian

In a recent interview with People Magazine,Kim Kardashian said she andKanye Westare trying their best to have another kid even though her first pregnancy was tough because she was so fat.

Kim said“We’ve really been trying for another kid. More kids can’t come soon enough!’”
Kim also revealed that their daughter North West dealt with Kanye by flushing his phone down the toilet.

Kim said“She took Kanye’s phone and put it in the toilet and flushed it!’‘She is halfway potty trained, which is insane for her age. Last night, she looked up at the sky and pointed and said, “Moon, Mom! Moon!” I couldn’t believe she knew that. I even worry about that for my little sisters [Kendall, 19, and Kylie, 17] all the time, and they’re not so little!”
[ads4]
“But when North is old enough I’ll probably be a crazy mom, and of course I’ll have her password and monitor everything!”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog
Forum | 11 hours ago

Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies
Forum | 2 days ago

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 3 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows
Forum | 3 days ago

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows