Less than 24hours after alleged marriage break up, Toyin Aimakhu and hubby re-unite

7 years ago

Barely 24 hours after the 17 months old marriage of Nollywood diva, Toyin Aimakhu and Adewale Johnson reportedly packed up, the love birds are already back together.
In a lengthy post uploaded on Instagram by Toyin, which was immediately re-posted by her hubby, Adeniyi; the couple admitted to have recently had issues in their marriage but the widespread of the news resulted in events that immediately brought them back together and even stronger.
[ads4]

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related forums
How My Husband, Five Relatives Died 12 Hours After My Marriage - Woman Tells Heartbreaking Story
Forum

How My Husband, Five Relatives Died 12 Hours After My Marriage - Woman Tells Heartbreaking Story

1 day ago
DJ Cuppy Turns Down Marriage Proposal, Days After Lamenting Over Her Single Status
Forum

DJ Cuppy Turns Down Marriage Proposal, Days After Lamenting Over Her Single Status

4 days ago
King Sunny Ade Agrees To Meet Alleged 52-Year Old Daughter
Forum

King Sunny Ade Agrees To Meet Alleged 52-Year Old Daughter

4 days ago
Trouble For Mompha As Court Announces Date To Try Him In Absentia Over N6 Billion Alleged Fraud
Forum

Trouble For Mompha As Court Announces Date To Try Him In Absentia Over N6 Billion Alleged Fraud

4 days ago