Katie Price admits regret over plastic surgeries

Forum 9 years ago

Katie Price admits regret over plastic surgeries

Katie Price, who is famous for her love for cosmetic surgery, has issued a heartfelt piece of advice to young people who may want to follow in her footsteps.

According to Daily Mail, the glamour model, who has made a lucrative career out of various body enhancements, urged people to research surgeons thoroughly before going under the knife while admitting she didn’t.

Speaking as part of the Celebrity Big Brother debate, she responded to the deliberately-loaded question: ‘Do celebrities that have plastic surgery set a good example?’

‘I’m a fan of plastic surgery, but that’s obvious. I won’t share the list of what I’ve done because we’d be here all day but if I was going to give advice to someone then it would be to research properly and be careful who you put your trust in,’ she said.
[ads4]
Speaking further, Katie said: ‘I wish I knew that when I was younger because I could’ve saved myself a lot of heartache and surgery. People should only have surgery for themselves, not for a man, a woman or for a career. Youngsters often do it for the wrong reasons.’ ’21 year-olds know more. It’s true what they say: you’re wiser as you get older.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Naira Appreciation: FCCPC Vows To Monitor, Investigate Price Hike
Forum | 2 days ago

Naira Appreciation: FCCPC Vows To Monitor, Investigate Price Hike

$20bn Dangote Refinery Slashes Diesel Price To N1,000 Per Litre
Forum | 2 days ago

$20bn Dangote Refinery Slashes Diesel Price To N1,000 Per Litre

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 days ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 4 days ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)