‘What starring in ‘Gone Too Far’ did to me’ – O.C Ukeje

Forum 9 years ago

‘What starring in ‘Gone Too Far’ did to me’ – O.C Ukeje

Currently making waves across Nigerian cinemas is a British/Nigerian comedy titled Gone Too Far.

Produced by Poisson Rouge Pictures and co-funded by the British Film Institute, the movie stars O.C Ukeje,Adelayo Adedayo, Malachi Kirby, Bhasker Patel, Pooja Shah, Tosin Coleand was directed by fast rising female British/Nigerian Director in the UK,Destiny Ekaragha.

The movie tells the story of Ikudayisi (O.C Ukeje) who travels from Nigeria wearing socks and sandals to meet his estranged brother, Yemi, for the first time in Peckham.

Yemi (raised in the UK) questions both his judgment and his African heritage O.C. Ukeje plays the comic role of a typically crude African in the midst of ‘polished’ folks.
Speaking about the movie, OC Ukeje said the movie has helped to reshape his belief in his African roots.
[ads4]
According to the actor, ‘this movie has helped shaped my own stance toward Africans and the African continent entirely. It really boosted my belief in myself as an African and taught me to stand up to who I am anywhere and anytime with every sense of originality,’ he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt
Forum | 3 days ago

Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt

EPL: It’s gone 100% – Merson slams Arteta as Arsenal lose in title race
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: It’s gone 100% – Merson slams Arteta as Arsenal lose in title race

The Running Man: Edgar Wright Directing Stephen King Adaptation Starring Glen Powell
Forum | 1 week ago

The Running Man: Edgar Wright Directing Stephen King Adaptation Starring Glen Powell

Melrose Place Reboot in the Works Starring Heather Locklear, Other Original Cast Members
Forum | 1 week ago

Melrose Place Reboot in the Works Starring Heather Locklear, Other Original Cast Members