Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money And Birdman In Newly Released Mix-tape

Forum 9 years ago

Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money And Birdman In Newly Released Mix-tape

So the in-house beef between Lil Wayne and Birdman’s ‘Cash Money’ record label is still raging on.

Lil Wayne who just dropped his “Sorry 4 The Wait 2? mix-tape recently, confirmed the beef between him and Birdman. He even took shots at Cash Money Records.

In the first track, Weezy talked about issues with Birdman and Cash Money, he also said that he’s responsible with the on going success with the record label.

Weezy lyrics reads;
“Tha Carter gon’ be late so I cooked up a tape,” he says in the intro, “The garden’s full of snakes so I had to escape.”
[ads4]
“Who kept this shit together? Nigga, me, that’s who,” he raps in the opening bars, “Who was there when niggas left? Nigga, me, that’s who / Cash Money is an army, I’m a one man army / And if them niggas comin’ for me, I’m goin’ out like Tony.”
“Now I don’t want no problems, I just want my money,” he adds in the verse before referencing his alienation from the label: “Birdman Jr., more like Ugly Duckling.”
In another track, Weezy addressed the beef saga again, he said;
“Did my time in Cash Money, time served and released,” he raps, “But this agent ain’t free, word, that’s the word on these streets But that shit is old news, that shit is so yesterweek.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 hour ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 1 hour ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 8 hours ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 1 day ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’