Madonna profoundly grateful to FBI over hacker’s arrest

8 years ago

Madonnais ‘profoundly grateful’ that a man suspected of leaking her upcoming album has been arrested.

The 56-year old singer was left infuriated in December when tracks fromRebel Heart appeared online but a 39-year old Israeli has now been arrested in Tel Aviv by the Lahav 433 crime-fighting agency for ‘breaking into’ her computer and the ‘Hung Up’ hitmaker has expressed her relief at the news.

She wrote on Facebook: ‘I am profoundly grateful to the FBI, the Israeli Police investigators and anyone else who helped lead to the arrest of this hacker. I deeply appreciate my fans who have provided us with pertinent information and continue to do so regarding leaks of my music. Like any citizen, I have the right to privacy.

‘This invasion into my life — creatively, professionally, and personally remains a deeply devastating and hurtful experience, as it must be for all artists who are victims of this type of crime.’

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related forums
Forever Grateful – Singer 2Baba Expresses Gratitude To RMD, The Actor Responds
Forum

Forever Grateful – Singer 2Baba Expresses Gratitude To RMD, The Actor Responds

8 hours ago
Police arrest suspected cultists at APC rally in Kwara, recover two locally made pistols, cartridges and charms
Forum

Police arrest suspected cultists at APC rally in Kwara, recover two locally made pistols, cartridges and charms

2 days ago
Police Arrest 19 Year Old Who Called Adamawa Businessman And Threatened To Kidnap His Wife If He Is Not Paid N10m
Forum

Police Arrest 19 Year Old Who Called Adamawa Businessman And Threatened To Kidnap His Wife If He Is Not Paid N10m

3 days ago
Police arrest six men men for raping 12-year-old girl in Bauchi
Forum

Police arrest six men men for raping 12-year-old girl in Bauchi

3 days ago