Madonna profoundly grateful to FBI over hacker’s arrest

Forum 9 years ago

Madonna profoundly grateful to FBI over hacker’s arrest

Madonnais ‘profoundly grateful’ that a man suspected of leaking her upcoming album has been arrested.

The 56-year old singer was left infuriated in December when tracks fromRebel Heart appeared online but a 39-year old Israeli has now been arrested in Tel Aviv by the Lahav 433 crime-fighting agency for ‘breaking into’ her computer and the ‘Hung Up’ hitmaker has expressed her relief at the news.

She wrote on Facebook: ‘I am profoundly grateful to the FBI, the Israeli Police investigators and anyone else who helped lead to the arrest of this hacker. I deeply appreciate my fans who have provided us with pertinent information and continue to do so regarding leaks of my music. Like any citizen, I have the right to privacy.

‘This invasion into my life — creatively, professionally, and personally remains a deeply devastating and hurtful experience, as it must be for all artists who are victims of this type of crime.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle
Forum | 2 days ago

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle

Adamawa Police To Arrest Hospitalised Teenager For Stabbing Friend To Death
Forum | 4 days ago

Adamawa Police To Arrest Hospitalised Teenager For Stabbing Friend To Death

Ammunitions Recovered As Police Arrest 20 More Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan
Forum | 4 days ago

Ammunitions Recovered As Police Arrest 20 More Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan

Security Operatives Arrest Two Suspected Yoruba Nation Agitators
Forum | 4 days ago

Security Operatives Arrest Two Suspected Yoruba Nation Agitators