How I Launched Kardashians Careers- Ryan Secrest

Forum 9 years ago

How I Launched Kardashians Careers- Ryan Secrest

Popular Radio and TV host,Ryan SeacresttoldHaute Livinghow he made the Kardashians famous and launched their careers.

In Ryan’s word;
“I loved watching The Osbournes, which was really the first show of this [reality] genre. I started thinking about what another show could be like or who another show could be about, which is how [The Kardashians] started,” he said.

“We went to some casting directors in L.A. and said, ‘We’re interested in meeting families who want to be on a series or are interested in being in the world of television. The Kardashians were interested.”

“We got linked up through a casting director. I had met the girls before, but I didn’t know the family well,”
“So I said to a guy in my office, why don’t you buy a video camera and go out to their house on a Sunday when they’re having a family barbeque, shoot it, and then we’ll watch it and see what we think.

I remember perfectly: he called me from their house Sunday afternoon and said, It’s absolutely golden; you’re going to die when you see this tape.
[ads4]
They’re so funny, they’re so fun, there is so much love in this family and they’re so chaotic—they throw each other in the pool. We watched it and rushed the tape to E! immediately, and that was the beginning”
When asked about his favourite among the Kardashians, Ryan said he doesn’t have a favourite but he admire Kris.
Ryan said“I admire Kris, because she has done an amazing job at taking what was just a television show and building it into a massive empire for the family,”
The Kardashians consist ofKim, Kourtney, Kris, Khole, Kylie, Kendall and Rob.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Project Hail Mary Release Date Set for Lord & Miller Space Movie With Ryan Gosling
Forum | 8 hours ago

Project Hail Mary Release Date Set for Lord & Miller Space Movie With Ryan Gosling

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie
Forum | 20 hours ago

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Hamilton’s Phillipa Soo Joins Ryan Murphy’s Medical Drama
Forum | 3 days ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Hamilton’s Phillipa Soo Joins Ryan Murphy’s Medical Drama

Project Hail Mary: Lord and Miller’s Sci-Fi Movie With Ryan Gosling Gets Release Window
Forum | 1 week ago

Project Hail Mary: Lord and Miller’s Sci-Fi Movie With Ryan Gosling Gets Release Window