‘How I got my stage name – ‘ Kiss Daniels

Forum 9 years ago

‘How I got my stage name – ‘ Kiss Daniels

With his song, ‘Woju’ currently enjoying massive airplay on air and at clubs, Kiss Danielshas explained how he got his stage name.

In a recent chat withPunch,he said: ‘I got the name when I was in school. I have a dimple in my cheek and in school, when you had dimples in both cheeks, you were called ‘Kisses’. Since I have just one, I was called ‘Kiss.’
[ads4]
Because there were other Daniels in school, the ladies added Kiss to my first name to tell me apart from the others. So, when I started music I decided to stick with the name.’
Th fast rising singer is currently planning to drop the remix of the song, ‘Woju’ featuring Davido.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates
Forum | 1 week ago

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates

How 27-Year-Old Man Got Nabbed For Stealing Transformer Cables In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

How 27-Year-Old Man Got Nabbed For Stealing Transformer Cables In Lagos

If I Got Same Help From Davido, I’d Be Bigger - Portable Warns Dammy Krane
Forum | 2 weeks ago

If I Got Same Help From Davido, I’d Be Bigger - Portable Warns Dammy Krane

I’ll Continue To Ask For My Balance – Phyna Reacts As Ilebaye Reveals She Got Full BBNaija Prize Money
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’ll Continue To Ask For My Balance – Phyna Reacts As Ilebaye Reveals She Got Full BBNaija Prize Money