David Beckham’s son’s advert draws 10% rise in sales for Burberry

Forum 9 years ago

David Beckham’s son’s advert draws 10% rise in sales for Burberry

Romeo Beckham, the son of football legend, David Beckhamhas helped popular clothing brand, Burberrygain a 10% rise in sales after featuring in the brand’s advert.

According to Burberry, the 12-year old is responsible for the rise in sales after the brand’s classic £1,500 trench coats witnessed a substantial 10% rise in theUnited States, Europe and Middle Eastafter he starred in their Christmas advert in 2014. In the commercial, Romeo uses the brand’s trench-coat while holding a Burberry umbrella and with a muffler around his neck.
[ads4]
With the stats, Romeo, the second son of famous figures – retired football star and former member of Spice Girls, David Beckham and Victoria Beckham is well on his way to becoming a top model like his famous dad.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 7 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 8 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME