Being Friends with D'banj Is a Dream come True – Oritsefemi

Forum 9 years ago

Being Friends with D'banj Is a Dream come True – Oritsefemi

Oritsefemi has opened up on his relationship with Dbanj..The star who went mainstream in 2014 says its one of his dream come true..He told Nigerian Tribune

On his Relationship with Dbanj
Honestly, it was another dream that came true because D’banj is one of the leading enterprising artistes in Nigeria, who has a multinational endorsement. Right now some people have developed hatred for him.
[ads4]
Who are these people that you are referring to?
I don’t know them, but I am aware that some set of people have formed a fan page disparaging D’banj. It is a hatred fan page which I don’t think is ideal. But I salute the matured mind of D’banj for demonstrating his responsibility and maturity on thedevelopment. I love his spirit, to the extent tha he never reacted to any of the issues, but has remained focused. Just as myself, I struggled so hard alongside with my manager on the street. In fact, every member of my management is from the street and my joy now is that God has elevated us from the grass to grace. The fame has come and there are endorsements knocking on our doors often, even outside thecountry.

You are yet to reveal the motive behind your association with D’banj. Are you guys planning to form a group to counter the set of people you just mentioned?
No. We are of matured minds. My association with D’banj is to create good music and give our fans what they really want. We have to boost the confidence and also let our fans know what we have brought to the industry. At present, we have a lot of things coming up; we just did a collaboration of the remix of my music, “Double Wahala”. Thevideowas shot in Los Angeles. The association is currently yielding results and it is encouraging. He is also coming up witha newvideo which everyone in the fold will be featured. So, we are really working hard to establish these projects.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 2 days ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 6 days ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband