If To Say I Fine Like My Brother Maybe I For Don Marry By Now – Don Jazzy

7 years ago

33 yeaer old Mavin boss, Don Jazzy who is still very much single with no known girlfriend let alone a fiancee has revealed why he is yet to tie the nuptial knot with any woman. He jokingly revealed on Instagram that the reason he is still single is because he is not as good looking as his brother. See his IG post below..
[ads4]

Related forums
Thank God We Don’t Look Like What We’ve Been Through - Sandra Iheuwa Shares Cryptic Post
Forum

Thank God We Don’t Look Like What We’ve Been Through - Sandra Iheuwa Shares Cryptic Post

2 hours ago
Approach Nigerian Elections Like You Did With BBNaija - Reno Omokri Tells Nigerian Youths
Forum

Approach Nigerian Elections Like You Did With BBNaija - Reno Omokri Tells Nigerian Youths

21 hours ago
My Mother Took Me To The Herbalist Who Asked Me To Kill My Younger Brother For Money Ritual – Suspected Yahoo Boy
Forum

My Mother Took Me To The Herbalist Who Asked Me To Kill My Younger Brother For Money Ritual – Suspected Yahoo Boy

1 day ago
Don’t Make Your Education Useless, Go Get Your PVC – Okey Bakassi Urges Nigerians
Forum

Don’t Make Your Education Useless, Go Get Your PVC – Okey Bakassi Urges Nigerians

3 days ago