If To Say I Fine Like My Brother Maybe I For Don Marry By Now – Don Jazzy

Forum 9 years ago

If To Say I Fine Like My Brother Maybe I For Don Marry By Now – Don Jazzy

33 yeaer old Mavin boss, Don Jazzy who is still very much single with no known girlfriend let alone a fiancee has revealed why he is yet to tie the nuptial knot with any woman. He jokingly revealed on Instagram that the reason he is still single is because he is not as good looking as his brother. See his IG post below..
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 3 hours ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 3 hours ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl
Forum | 1 day ago

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 1 day ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions