Chidinma Sends Out Gratitude To Fans Who Stood By Her When She Mourned Her Late Dad

Forum 9 years ago

Chidinma Sends Out Gratitude To Fans Who Stood By Her When She Mourned Her Late Dad

Petite talented singer, Chidinma is finally getting over the loss of her dad, and Yemi Alade just lost hers.

Anyways, Chidinma is sending out her gratitude to her fans and well wishers who have been sending her condolences since the sudden loss of her dad.

Chidinma had taken time off to mourn the demise of her dad, and came out to thank her friends who stuck with her through the hard time.

She wrote: “How Am I supposed to fly with one wing but I lift my eyes to the heavens and I see that my help comes from the Lord ALONE.

He will never suffer my foot to be moved. He will never sleep on me and He shall preserve me. I am very humbled by the great love I’ve been shown during this time of pain and grief and grateful for your presence, your support, your calls and messages. I love you all and may God bless you all.”
[ads4]
Chidinma rose to fame after winning the 2010 MTN Project, Fame West Africa. Her single, Emi Ni Baller, topped the MTV Naija charts, making her the first female to accomplish this feat.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes
Forum | 5 hours ago

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes

Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores sends message to Al Nassr as son bags hat-trick
Forum | 10 hours ago

Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores sends message to Al Nassr as son bags hat-trick

Teebillz Sends Appreciation Note to His Baby mamas
Forum | 1 day ago

Teebillz Sends Appreciation Note to His Baby mamas

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala
Forum | 2 days ago

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala