‘What Tiwa Savage’s pregnancy means for Nigerian female artistes’ – Lola Rae

Forum 9 years ago

‘What Tiwa Savage’s pregnancy means for Nigerian female artistes’ – Lola Rae

On January 1, 2015, award winning pop diva, Tiwa Savage announced to the world that she she is pregnant with her first child with her hubby, Tunji Balogun .

Since Tiwa’s announcement, music pundits have continued to analyse what the pregnancy portends for the Nigerian music industry and recently, NET cornered pretty UK-based Nigerian singer, Lola Raewho recently returned to the country after a brief hiatus.

When asked if Tiwa Savage’s pregnancy gives a window of opportunity for fast rising female acts to take the shine, Lola Rae said: ‘Well, I’m really really happy for her, I congratulate her because it’s an amazing thing, I don’t think it necessarily creates a vacuum, because at the end of the day, Beyonce was pregnant and still she came back and she was on top, I just feel everybody should continue at their work rate and if God blesses us as much as he has blessed Tiwa, we’ll all be smiling together, I don’t think it’s a vacuum, I think it’s a blessing.’
[ads4]
Lola Rae made her debut onto the music scene in November 2012 with her debut singles,‘Watch My Ting Go’and‘High’featuringBridge(of L.O.S.). She recently signed a management deal withTwenty 20 Media led byKamal Ajiboyeand just dropped her first single of 2015 titled‘You know what my name is.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 1 day ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla
Forum | 1 day ago

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 day ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa