Onazi Awards His Fan With University Scholarship

Forum 9 years ago

Onazi Awards His Fan With University Scholarship

According to the African Football, the winner is Aleshinloye-King Oluwapelumi, a 100 level Anatomy student of Olabisi Onabanjo University.

Moreover, the happy winner got the prize money of N100,000 in the contest which was put by Onazi on Twitter.

Overwhelmed by emotions, Oluwapelum thanked the footballer for the gesture and called on other celebrities to follow Onazi’s example and help the needy.

Talking to journalists the winner confessed:
“I won Onazi’s 100,000 naira prize in a contest on Twitter. I am elated because it wasn’t something that I expected. It was just act of God to me.”

“I won the contest because I was selfless and out of the money. I paid tithe in church and spent the remaining on my family which needed it more.”
[ads4]
Super Eagles’ midfielder has a two year deal with his Italian club, Serie A’s Lazio. Although the footballer is currently living and playing in Rome, his launch of such contest shows that he still doesn’t forget about his Nigerian fans.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Yobe State University notice of Matriculation ceremony for 2023/2024 session
Forum | 2 days ago

Yobe State University notice of Matriculation ceremony for 2023/2024 session

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence

Two Kidnapped Taraba University Students Regain Freedom After Ransom Payment
Forum | 6 days ago

Two Kidnapped Taraba University Students Regain Freedom After Ransom Payment

Kidnappers Reduce N50m Ransom Demand To N12m For Kidnapped Taraba University Students
Forum | 1 week ago

Kidnappers Reduce N50m Ransom Demand To N12m For Kidnapped Taraba University Students