MIKEL OBI Finally Opens Up On His Hidden Hot Romance With Actress GENEVIEVE NNAJI

Forum 9 years ago

MIKEL OBI Finally Opens Up On His Hidden Hot Romance With Actress GENEVIEVE NNAJI

Super Eagle and Chelsea Midfielder, Mikel Obi has praised Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji, describing her as a lovely person.

Mikel Obi and Genevieve Nnaji began their working relationship when they were both signed by Amstel Malta as ambassadors. Mikel spoke about the screen diva during an event organized for the Nigerian Breweries brand in Lagos.

He said:
“We work together, it’s a working relationship”. “We endorsed Amstel Malta together, she’s a very nice person; I spoke to her a few times and she’s a very lovely person.”
[ads4]
The Chelsea midfielder is currently in a romantic relationship with a Russian woman and he sparked possible wedding rumours when he confessed to being in love

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens' Welfare

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register
Forum | 2 days ago

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register

Obi Cubana Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photo
Forum | 5 days ago

Obi Cubana Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photo

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 6 days ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression