Burna Boy accuses former record label of sabotage

Forum 9 years ago

Burna Boy accuses former record label of sabotage

The pop star is claiming that his former record label, Aristocrat Records is trying to sabotage the release of his new single, ‘Rockstar’.

Over the weekend, Burna Boy announced on social media that he had just finished shooting a video for the song which will be released soon.

But a few minutes after his announcement, the song surfaced online.
Immediately, an enraged Burna Boy took to Twitter, launching into a rant, saying: ‘We all know who’s responsible for leaking my shit. I don’t wanna bring it to social media, but this time they will pay. Please stop promoting the cheap effort of Aristokrat Records to sabotage the release of my new single titled ‘RockStar’.
[ads4]
The original ‘RockStar’ drops with the Video soon, and it sounds nothing like d 1 u see on blogs right now. #anticipate.
It would be recalled that Burna Boy signed a 2-year deal with Aristocrat Records set to run out in 2014 and he parted ways with the label in mid-2014 when his contract with the label supposedly expired but it seems they have something against him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS of Assault, Harassment
Forum | 2 days ago

Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS of Assault, Harassment

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series